Tuesday, January 15, 2013

20% project

For my 20% project, I am recording seconds of my life everyday and slurring them together into a 3-5 minute movie.  The materials I plan to use are as follows: my iPhone, my camera, Movie Maker so therefore a laptop, and of course the everyday materials I use in my life.  Then I am planning to research more about Ceser Kuriyama (the creator of A Second Everyday) and basically why he decided to do this.  The materials i will need for this is a laptop and possibly a notebook to jot all of the info down.  I also am throwing all the research into a powerpoint; consequently, i will need microsift powerpoint.  The roadblocks that i anticipate is figuiring out how to transfer the movie from my phone or camera onto the computer.  I also am afraid of being short on research on Ceser Kuriyama.  Lastly, i am afraid that i will forget to film some days so then i might be short of videos.  I can't "consult" really anybody with my project since this porject is basically an autobiography of me so i guess i could consult myself.  I can't talk to Ceser Kuriyama in person but research can replace that.

No comments:

Post a Comment