Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolution

During 2012, I have learned many things that has changed me as a person for the better.  One that has had made a major impact on my life is learning to not worry about what others thought of you.  When I was in 7th grade, I made sure I pleased everybody by helping them do their homework or loning them money for lunch.  I even ignored some of my friends at times that weren't considered cool so others would talk to me who didn't even know my name.  But I learned that even though some of my friends weren't the coolest kids, they made laugh and I always enjoyed my time I spent with them were all my fun memories I took with me when I moved into 8th grade.  So after all the awkward moments with people who I thought were my friends, I realized that you can't change who you are so other can use you.  You have to be your own person and live life to the fullest.
With that being said, my New Year's resolution is to hold my head up high when times are tough and live life without worries.  I'm also hoping I can learn to respect my parents more since they are always doing favors for me.  Plus, I hope that when I turn 15 I can find a job so I don't have to keep asking my parents for money and I can start planning for my future.  One thing I resolve not to do is procrastinate but I know that won't happen!  
I hope 2013 will bring many opportunities!  I am looking forward to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment