Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen

"Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; oh nevermind; you will not
understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded."
Wow. This piece of advice really touched me.  Its actually funny because just last night my mom was talking to my sister and I about how you never realize what you have until its gone.  Its ashame that we realize we are beautiful when our features start to age.  It really goes to show that you need to accept yourself and appreciate your youth while you have it.  I can remember one time my grandmom told that if she had one wish it would be to go back in time and become more outgoing.  When she was a teenager, she didn't think she was pretty so she never talked anybody.  It took her 65 years for her to realize her beauty.  This really impacted me and I began to look at myself with some respect.  In short, I know Im not perfect, but after hearing this line, I'm learning to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment